ubl message

Subject: Latest SGTG strategy posted - 20110418-1720z

Hi folks!

I've brought up-to-date the supporting documentation for the SGTG
strategy of using CCTS 2.01 CCT and other schemas in UBL 2.1 and
subsequent 2.x distributions.  The latest version can always be
determined by going to this link and downloading the most current document:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41858

I don't know the whole story, but I'm waiting on Arianna, who I think
is waiting on TSC, before I can produce another suite of SGTG
artefacts for the PRD2 UBL 2.1 distribution.

I have revised sample instances from TSC that I will test with the
next snapshot of schemas.

I'm looking forward to your feedback to improve this document.  This
document is input the NDR task group so that the UBL 2.1 NDR can
describe the artefacts for UBL 2.x.

Thanks!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training