ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 14 September 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Betty Harvey
    Sven Rasmussen
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL TC MEETING IN KARS 19-23 SEPTEMBER

    SR: Some European participants in the closing plenary will have time
    constraints due to travel.

    JB: We must be sure to discuss this when setting up the meeting
    format during the opening plenary Monday.  Note that we will wait
    until 11:00 Monday morning in Kars before discussing the scheduling
    of conference calls during the week.

UBL NDR WORK

    BH: We have met, we have a plan of action, and we've given everyone
    assignments.

    JB: Many thanks to the NDR team for pulling this together in
    preparation for the TC meeting next week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.09.19 F2F MEETING IN KARS
    Week of 2011.09.26 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.10.03 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.10.10 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.10.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.10.24 * possibly canceled *
    Week of 2011.10.31 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

       On hold while working on NDR revision.

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.