ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Missing repair for PRD3?

These are different document types used in a different process so the definitions should be different. How about we change the definitions to something like:
Inventory Report:
A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be, in stock. Sent buy a Buyer (for example a retailer) to a Seller (for example a producer).

Stock Availability Report:
A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be, in stock. Sent buy a Seller (for example a producer) to a Buyer (for example a retailer).

PS it also allows us to make the text consistent.