ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.1 Committee Specification Draft 4 Preview Draft 1

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have uploaded a preview draft of CSD4 for UBL 2.1 here:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=48884

Reviewing this draft, I note the following four changes need to be made to the final version of CSD4 that will be put up for voting:

- section B.3.5.1 incorrectly documents a difference in the "Duty" ABIE when, in fact, there is no difference (I am reviewing the software that determines the differences; the other documented differences appear to be bona fide; it appears to be a tool problem and not a data problem)
- copyright statements in 10 XSD files need to be updated from 2010 to 2013
- ASN directory needs an update from Paul Thorpe after schema changes okayed
- UML directory needs an update from Tim McGrath after schema changes okayed

Please review the model changes per our draft comment disposition ASAP to ensure that I have implemented all of the changes as required:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=48863

URGENT: If the model changes and schema changes are acceptable, then I need to forward these to Paul Thorpe to create the ASN files and we need new UML files from Tim. Please review the model and schema changes ASAP. We don't know how long the process may be delayed in any of the upcoming steps.

You can tell me on-list or off-list that you think the changes meet the dispositions. When I get a general consensus that they do, I'll ask Paul and Tim for their contributions.

Thank you for your quick help at this stage.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about |