ubl message

Subject: Latest draft ready for review before making voting versions

I've made the following changes in the hub document from CSD4D1 to CSD4D2:

 - removed reference to "latest version authoritative XML" because of an
   OASIS server issue with server-side redirects
 - Annex A.3 - made reference to distribution directory in which to find ZIP
 - Annex A.3 - removed reference to ASN.1 directory in the distribution
 - Annex C.7 - made reference to only document ABIEs having UML diagrams
 - Annex G   - changed introductory text
 - Annex G.1 - changed reference to ASN.1 resources to point to repository
 - Annex G.2 - added section for complete set of UML diagrams in repository

The CSD4D2 package (using CSD4D1 schemas as the schemas are unchanged and only need be regenerated for correct embedded comments) is found here:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49141

Still to fix are a handful of XSD copyright statements where the year is 2010 instead of 2013, but those are already made behind the scenes and ready to go into the voting version. I just found one bad link to the new UML files in the hub document and that is now repaired as well.

My plan is to create the CSD4 and PRD4 voting versions starting about 20:00UTC on Monday May 13. Please review the above before that time, as we need to vote this week.

Thank you for your quick review!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |