ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 8 May 2013 14:00UTC

At 2013-05-08 21:49 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC TELECONFERENCE WEDNESDAY 8 May 2013 14:00UTC
UBL 2.1 Public Review 4 (Change of topic version)
   - proposed to create the following repository directories:
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/submissions/ASN.1-files/
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/submissions/UML-files/
     with the same file structure and conventions (readme files, file lists)
     as a parallel to the existing directory:
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/submissions/XPath-files/
     and modify the hub document text to point to the above directories
   - Ken H. will check with TC Administration

Earlier today OASIS TC Administration rejected our proposal to proceed as documented in the minutes. The approved approach is to create a Committee Note for each of the ASN.1 and UML packages. We are allowed to link from our specification to the not-as-yet-created directories in which these packages will eventually be found.

I have drafted text for the hub document to try and satisfy this approach and am awaiting TC Administration acceptance.

The other artefacts for the CSD4 and PRD4 packages are being prepared.

I will post the agenda for the May 15 teleconference meetings once I determine if I can post a package for voting.

Thank you for your patience.

p.s. note that we were obliged to obtain TC Administration approval of our approach because our approach entailed involving TC Administration in the posting of the files we created

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about |