ubl message

Subject: OASIS is a global organization

I think the following map indicates that OASIS have successfully established themselves as a global standards body and we can avoid this criticism of OASIS being US-Centric (that I still hear in Europe).

Find yourself on our new member map!

I am particularly impressed at the membership in Asian countries - China, India and Japan.

There is also a correlation between this map and the take up of UBL.