ubl message

Subject: Short meeting needed this week for TC process requirements

Fellow UBL TC members,

With our CS1 ballot nearing an end in a few hours, we need to plan a short meeting in the week ahead. This is a week of national holidays in North America. My travel schedule prevents me from convening this meeting at the usual two times on Wednesday of 00:00UTC and 14:00UTC.

I propose we have one meeting at 13:00UTC (09:00 EDT, 15:00 Europe, 21:00 Perth) one day this week, rather than the usual two meetings. The three possible dates are:

   July 2, 2013 - 13:00UTC - chaired by Tim
   July 3, 2013 - 13:00UTC - chaired by Tim
   July 5, 2013 - 13:00UTC - chaired by Ken

Note that before we have our meeting, we must have three Statements of Use that we formally approve at the meeting, and to date we only have two, and one from an organizational member of OASIS (neither of these are such):

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201306/msg00002.html
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201306/msg00004.html

If we do not get the required Statements of Use or we cannot agree on a date for this week, then we will just have our regular calls next week and do the work then. I'm just trying to save us a week on the calendar by doing it in a single meeting this week.

Please fill out this Doodle poll indicating your availability:

  http://doodle.com/b6mq3i9vp949ddky

Thank you!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/ |