ubl message

Subject: No UBL teleconferences this week

In light of the holidays there are no UBL teleconferences this week.

I'm glad to see some issues are starting to be discussed ... please see UBL Dev for a current discussion of some new document types.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday and a happy, healthful and successful new year!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |