ubl message

Subject: Revised UBL 2.2 csd02wd02 for review

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have created the working draft version with the changes incorporated from the latest tickets regarding business cards and digital capabilities:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=61900

The tickets incorporated are:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-142
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-143
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-144

Roberto, as soon as you are able, please take a close look at the changes I've incorporated from your notes. I only included two of the diagrams you gave me because the other diagrams did not appear to have associated text to explain them. I also worried the processes described were too esoteric to be there without detailed explanations. If you have explanations for me to include in UBL 2.3 then create a ticket for them.

BTW, the sample data files were no longer valid because the business party was absent. I simply went in and renamed the receiver party to be the business party in both business card and digital capabilities, and the two samples then were valid.

Others on the committee, here is another chance to review the package before I make the voting package for Wednesday. I should wait for Roberto's "okay" (or I may just go ahead on Monday and make the voting package).

Thank you, all, for your help preparing for this next vote.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |