ubl message

Subject: Fwd: Email sent to voters re: [ubl] Groups - Ballot opened: "Approve Universal Business Language Version 2.2 as a Committee Specification"

My apologies for not sending you all notice of the ballot yesterday. Kavi crashed just as I was saving the ballot.

In any case, the ballot to approve UBL 2.2 as a CS is open.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mar 15, 2018 8:00 PM
To: <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

Approve Universal Business Language Version 2.2 as a Committee Specification has opened.
Ballot Title: Approve Universal Business Language Version 2.2 as a Committee Specification

Question
Do you approve Universal Business Language Version 2.2 [1] as a Committee Specification?

Closing Date
: Thursday, 22 March 2018 @ 11:59 pm UTC

Description
This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [2]. The TC roster currently lists 10 voting members. In order to pass, at least 7 members have to vote Yes and no more than 2 members may vote No.

[1] URI for the specification
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/csprd03-UBL-2.2/UBL-2.2.html

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

Group: OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC
Date Opened: Friday, 16 March 2018 @ 12:00 am UTC

This email has been sent to 10 members of OASIS Open.
Here is a list of members who were notified:
  • Peter Borresen
  • Mr. Ken Holman
  • Mr. Ole Madsen
  • Mr. Erlend Klakegg Bergheim