ubl message

Subject: Proposed code lists for UBL 2.3 for your approval

Fellow UBL TC members,

No subcommittees have come to me yet with any new code lists for newly-added qualified data types for BBIEs.

Accordingly, I've gone with the same list of code lists from UBL 2.2 (where changed) and I've updated them to the latest versions as of this evening ... they are now submitted here for your review and acceptance:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64965

Before the final release of UBL 2.3 I will run the process again to get the latest versions of the code lists, but the list of lists likely won't change.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |