ubl message

Subject: Re: Starter Document for Guidance regarding the use of the OASIS UBL logo

At 2019-11-12 11:37 -0500, Paul Knight wrote:
The attached document in OpenOffice Writer format has NOT been customized for this Work Product, as requested.

Regarding boilerplate changes from earlier versions, note in particular the substitution of "TC" for "Technical Committee" in several places in the "Status" section.

Perfect, Paul, thank you. I have copied in the boilerplate verbatim into the XML and changed the references accordingly.

The same for the Notices section.

This approach leaves me no doubt that I'm using the correct content as needed.

We appreciate your assistance in this matter.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |