ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 11 November 2020 15:00UTC

At 2020-11-11 15:55 +0000, Kenneth Bengtsson wrote:
Agreed to schedule an "editing workshop" to do a handover once we are closer to CSD04. Ken is working on finalizing the documentation. New sections added to the readme file in both Git repositories:

- <https://github.com/oasis-tcs/ubl-2.3-artefacts/tree/develop#readme>https://github.com/oasis-tcs/ubl-2.3-artefacts/tree/develop#readme

-  https://github.com/oasis-tcs/ubl-2.3-hub/tree/develop#readme

Agreed to have the work session on Monday 16 November from 15:00 to 17:00 CET (14:00 to 16:00 UTC). Will be using the TC Zoom meeting facility (same credentials as in the weekly agenda).

In order for all interested parties to be able to attend, the session is beginning at 16:00CET instead of 15:00CET.

Thanks for being accommodating!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |