ubl message

Subject: GitHub repositories ready from this morning's work session

Fellow UBL TC members,

Both the ubl-2.3-artefacts and ubl-2.3-hub GitHub repositories have been brought up to date with the latest from today's workstation.

Now one can run the hub document with the appropriate artefacts downloaded from GitHub to create a final package.

The hub README.md file on GitHub also has been updated.

Please experiment as you can and let me know if you have any questions.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |