ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Upcoming co-chair vacancy for the UBL Technical Committee

Dear Ken

I would like to thank you for your work in UBL TC and our meetings around the world. I still remember when we meet in New York.

I would also like to thank you on behalf of Denmark and our national IT Infrastructure for all your help in many many years.

Thank you again.

Best Regards

Ole

Fra: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org> På vegne af Levine Naidoo
Sendt: 5. december 2020 00:12
Til: Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>
Cc: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>; Universal Business Language <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Ken

I would like to echo Kenneth's words - we owe you a great debt of gratitude for all that you've done. Many thanks for the friendship and mentorship and I look forward to staying in contact.

warm wishes
/Levine

Inactive hide details for Kenneth Bengtsson ---05/12/2020 09:08:11 am---Dear Ken First of all, thank you for all the effort, deKenneth Bengtsson ---05/12/2020 09:08:11 am---Dear Ken First of all, thank you for all the effort, dedication and leadership that you have put int