ubl message

Subject: Thanks, UBL!

I had a call today with the International Chamber of Commerce to discuss a new project OASIS will be announcing next month, OriginBX. Normally on these types of calls, I have to spend the first few minutes explaining OASIS and what we do, the importance of standards, that sort of thing. Not today. The ICC guy immediately launched into praise for UBL--he talked about how great the standard is for a full 15 minutes.

(OriginBX is going toÂdefine standards for enabling tax and trade compliance systems to interoperate with legacy and blockchain platforms. If anyone is interested in pre-launch info, let me know.)

I'm proud to be associated with you guys!

--

CarolÂGeyer

Chief Development Officer

OASIS Open