ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Thanks, UBL!

Hi  Carol

We have in UBL 2.3 delivered four new document types to support the business of Goods Passport (ATA Carnet) that is a core business for all chambers. So if you still have contact with the ICC guy, don’t hesitate to promote this. He is also welcome to contact me, if he wants to know more.

Best wishes,

Peter L. Borresen

Head of Technology

Mobile: +45 42 50 23 90

E-mail: plb@clearviewtrade.com

Follow us

32-linkedin

ClearView Trade, Diplomvej 371, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark

http://www.clearviewtrade.com/

3000+_mailsignatur_632x161px