uddi-dev message

Subject: UDDI Newbie

Hi All,

I just join this mailing list and have several questions about UDDI.
Hopefully someone can answer them.
Could UDDI be use as a way to authorizing registered user who permit to
access particular ws? From what I read, seems that UDDI will act only for
some kind of proxy.

My problem is like this. I already have some ws and I would like to restrit
access to registered user only. Previously I think that UDDI could wrap this
webservice so that I could do that.

Or should I use WSS instead? In this case I have to fix my web service
then...

Please if there is anybody can answer these questions.

regards

Ridwan