Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] WSDL best practice

Hi Anne,

This is one of the items which was receiving substantial revision somewhat
along the lines of what you describe just before the end of uddi.org.  The
author plans to resubmit it shortly for consideration by the group.   At
the first TC meeting last week, we started reviewing a process document for
handling Best Practice submissions which we need to hammer out quickly and
get agreed upon so we can make progress with new and existing Best
Practices.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood

Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net> on 09/19/2002 10:38:31 AM