Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Proposed changes to UDDI Version 2 specificationsrelated to UTF-8 / UTF-16 issue

Max,

I think a registry MAY regard the encoding of incoming request message
as a preferred encoding.  Please note that, if we update v2 spec to
support both encodings, it means that both client and server have to
support both encodings.  Response encoding is left upto the Operator.

Regards,

--
Keisuke Kibakura
FUJITSU LIMITED