Subject: [uddi-spec] another issue with WSDLDeployment in current TN

Title: another issue with WSDLDeployment in current TN

Another issue with the wsdlDeployment in the current TN is that it was introduced in v3 to address the case when the WSDL information was decided not meant for reuse, a one-off, service.  As such, the thinking was that there would be no tModel modeled and it would be a simple way to publish web services.  However, the tn for both v2 and v3 assume that all the tModel modeling occurs along with the wsdlDeployment decoration.  I fear that we are moving away from the initial design goal.

Regards,

Karsten

Karsten Januszewski

Program Manager, UDDI and Web Services