uima message

Subject: UIMA TC Update

Hi All,

We have completed the requisite cosmetic changes  to the specification and provided other links and information required by OASIS to publish the official Committee Draft and open it for public review.

Adam Lally has sent the updates to Mary McRae and copied this committee.

The next step is we expect to hear from OASIS (Mary McRae) when the draft is up for public review.

That is it all for now. So our telecon for tomorrow, August 1st,  is cancelled.

-Dave

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847