uima message

Subject: Re: UIMA TC -- Spec Review

***********************
Warning: Your file, uima-spec-01.zip, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

Mary,

We've implemented all of the updates listed in your email below.  Attached is a zip file containing the Committee Draft in Word, PDF, and HTML format.  The zip also contains a "ns" directory with subdirectories for each of our namespaces, where each subdirectory contains the required RDDL namespace document and the schema/wsdl/etc. files that define the namespaces.

The word document is the authoritative version.

The web ballot where the committee draft was approved is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uima/ballot.php?id=1478.

We expect to hear from you when the draft is up for public review.  Please let us know if there is anything else that needs to be done.

Thanks,
  -Adam

_____________________________
Adam Lally
Senior Software Engineer
Semantic Analysis & Integration
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Hawthorne, NY, 10532
Tel: 914-784-7706,  T/L: 863-7706
alally@us.ibm.com

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: marypmcrae@gmail.com

07/28/2008 02:46 PM
Please respond to
mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

David Ferrucci/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Adam Lally/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, ehn@cs.cmu.edu
Subject
Re: UIMA TC -- Spec Review

Hi Everyone,

 Just a reminder that I'm still waiting on updated documents.

Regards,

Mary