uima message

Subject: Candidate Statement of Use from Temis

I propose this paragraph. Let me know if you think the wording can be improved.

Temis is successfully using the UIMA CAS XML and UIMA Type System XML specifications and schemas in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in the Unstructured Information Management Architecture 1.0 specification.

Temis main product, Luxid®, is build from the ground using the UIMA Apache implementation , enhances any existing UIMA-compliant applications and easily integrates and manages any third-party UIMA-compliant annotators.

Pascal

Pascal Coupet
Chief Technology Officer & Co-founder

TEMIS INC
1518 Walnut Street, suite 1702, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Tel:   +1 215 732 2549 ext 112
Mob:  +1 215 609 2514
Fax:   +1 215 732 0490
www.temis.com