uiml message

Subject: Schedule of items to be completed before voting on the Committee Specification

Hello all,

I have begun to assemble the list of items that we need to finish before the draft specification will be ready for consideration as a committee draft.  As I was putting this together I realized my individual view is probably not sufficient and that I very much would like your input on what still needs to be done.

Please take the next week to review the specification draft I posted to the list last week and send me any items that you believe should be added/edited before the committee takes the specification to a vote.  I will compile everyone's inputs into a schedule to complete the document.  Please send me your inputs by the end of the day on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 and I will post the schedule by March 3, 2007.

Thank you,

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.