uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] April Specification Status Meeting of the UIML TC

Kris,

The paper is still a little bit up in the air.  I have your inputs and
Jo's, but I am waiting on Jean's edits and format changes to merge them
in.   I am also running behind on the first and last sections.

Jean, what is your current status?

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Luyten [mailto:kris.luyten@uhasselt.be]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:47 AM
To: uiml@lists.oasis-open.org; Jo Vermeulen

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 08:24 +0200, Robbie Schaefer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the first week, me and Kris are at the CHI07, so it is a bit
> difficult to plan, though I could imagine to find a quiet place to
> call in via VoIP. May 4th I will be travelling all day, but the second

> week I am available, preferrably after tuesday.

I have a full agenda that week (of the 7th May), but Jo is available and
could represent us. I guess things will also be rather hectic during
CHI, so I am probably also not able to participate during the next week.

Btw: what are the next steps for the paper? Is there still some time to
revise it or to proofread it? (James: can you send me the "current
draft" please?).

Regards,
Kris
--