uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] July meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

As an alternative time, I would like to suggest tomorrow July 6th or Monday July 9th at the same time.  Please let me know if either of these dates will work for you.
[Jean:] Monday 9th could work for me.

Also, we will begin using doodle to find a common meeting time... it does appear to make things easier than constant e-mail bombardment. :)
[Jean:] Yes, quite better!

I apologize again and thank you for your flexibility!
[Jean:] That's fine.

Best regards,
Jean

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

From: James Helms [mailto:jhelms@harmonia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:10 PM
To: uiml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uiml] July meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Hi all,

Now that we have completed the UIML book chapter, it is time to move back to the specification.  Call-in information is included below!

Committee Draft Status and Scheduling Meeting

Comments/Agenda:

The focus of this meeting of the OASIS UIML TC will be to refocus our efforts on readying the current working draft for a vote as a committee draft. We will discuss the following items:

1) Status of the Working Draft
2) Schedule for completing the Working Draft

Regards!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Start Time:

12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time