uoml-discuss message

Subject: Re: [uoml-discuss] UOML discuss subject one - Proposed UOML TC Name & Statementof Purpose

For #3, you might consider referencing "XML 1.0 (Third Edition)" which is the update from 2004.  It includes the accumulated errata from XML 1.0

>4. It must deal with after-typesetting information suitable for
> presenting the document

It isn't clear to me what this means, "after-typesetting information".  Also, we should use a more precise verb than "deal with".  I'm not sure whether it means "define", "support", "preserve" or "tolerate".

Otherwise, this looks good.  I look forward to hearing more about good progress with this Technical Committee.

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group