uoml-discuss message

Subject: Re: Re: [uoml-discuss] UOML discuss subject one - Proposed UOML TC Name & Statementof Purpose

Good suggestion and question!
"after-typesetting" refers information like PDF, it records the actual position of every object(text,graphics,image,etc.) on page. "pre-typesetting" refers information like ODF, it records the relationship among objects, you need figure the position of objects after parsing this information. For after-typesetting information, it has same layout in different computer; for pre-typesetting information, the layout maybe different in different computer.
"deal with" hereby means "process".

-Alex