uoml-discuss message

Subject: Re: Re: [uoml-discuss] Proposed UOML TC IPR Policy

Charles Schulz,
I have discussed IP policy with OASIS for many times, including their CEO when he visited our company. This is the best way we can find.
SurXML should be deleted from the UOML document. It is a kind of binary XML format like BinXML, used as storage format for SEP docbase. UOML has no relation to SurXML.

-Alex