uoml-x message

Subject: UOML FAQ List for ISO PAS Explaination Report

Hi Jamie,

We had came up with a list of FAQ for UOML standard, we hope this will help for people to understand UOML when they read ISO PAS Explaination Report. Would you please check it out and I will ask Mary to add it to our TC's website so you can have a link in your Report.

By the way, please let me know what else we can do to complete the preparation of the Report. Thanks.

Best rgds,
Allison

FAQ of UOML version3.doc