uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] IDL?

At risk, that I say something stupid, because I just started to learn
about IDL.

I find the idea of IDL functions calling XML instructions considerable.
As far as I understand, that should satisfy BRM comments CZ-03, CZ-06
and JP-09.

What I would do is defining interfaces for the UOML graphics objects
similar to how SVG does it. Please refer:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/shapes.html#DOMInterfaces
As well, defining UOML command objects as IDL functions.

Best regards,
Peter