uoml message

Subject: RE: [uoml] missing the call

Hi Charles,

We certainly missed you. In fact, during our conversation, everyone agreed
that you are the best candidate to the liaison of the TC. :)

Hope to see you in the next meeting.

Sincerely,

-Bo
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles-H.Schulz [mailto:charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:49 AM
To: uoml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uoml] missing the call

Dear members of the committee,

sorry I completely missed the inaugural call; I got indeed busy in the
ongoing Ecma 376 adoption process work and I had to take actions here at the
local level. I look forward reading the action items and the results of the
first discussions of this TC.

Best Regards and sorry again,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,