uoml message

Subject: RE: [uoml] missing the call

Pine will give minute later.
We will give some specification sample, struture of specification,
introduction of specification within two weeks. We need you to check
whether these material  meet OASIS requirement. In addtional, we
expected that you can become the liason with ODF and ODF Adoption TC.

-Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles-H.Schulz [mailto:charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:49 AM
To: uoml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uoml] missing the call

Dear members of the committee,

sorry I completely missed the inaugural call; I got indeed busy in the
ongoing Ecma 376 adoption process work and I had to take actions here at
the local level. I look forward reading the action items and the results
of the first discussions of this TC.

Best Regards and sorry again,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,