uoml message

Subject: Re: Re: [uoml] uoml sample document

Some further points
1.
In the past I have found it easiest to first draft the document
in open office .odt then transfer the text to either XHTML or
docbook XML (see example below) then generate both .odt and .pdf
from that in the OASIS style
2.
We need a copy of the OASIS file and namespace naming rules from
Mary maybe.

All the best

Stephen Green

example using docbook:

<article status="working draft">
	<articleinfo>
		<productname>UBL 2 BITS Sample</productname>
		<title>UBL 2 Sample International Scenario Business Process
Definitions</title>
		<authorgroup>
			<author>
				<affiliation>
					<orgname>SystML</orgname>
					<address>
						<email>stephen.green@systml.co.uk</email>
					</address>
				</affiliation>
				<firstname>Stephen</firstname>
				<surname> Green</surname>
			</author>
			<author>
				<affiliation>
					<orgname>HavanaWave AG</orgname>
					<address>
						<email>Sacha.Schlegel@HavanaWave.com</email>
					</address>
				</affiliation>
				<firstname>
					<?nospell-start?>Sacha<?nospell-end?>
				</firstname>
				<surname>
					<?nospell-start?>Schlegel<?nospell-end?>
				</surname>
			</author>
		</authorgroup>
		<pubdate>18 December 2006</pubdate>
		<legalnotice role="notices">
			<title>Notices</title>
			<para>Copyright (C) OASIS Open (2006-2007). All Rights Reserved.

This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished
to others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise
explain it or assist in its implementation may be prepared,
copied, published and distributed, in whole or in part, without
restriction of any kind, provided that the above copyright notice
and this paragraph are included on all such copies and derivative
works. However, this document itself may not be modified in any
way, such as by removing the copyright notice or references to
OASIS, except as needed for the purpose of developing OASIS
specifications, in which case the procedures for copyrights
defined in the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights document must
be followed, or as required to translate it into languages other
than English.

The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not
be revoked by OASIS or its successors or assigns.

This document and the information contained herein is provided
on an "AS IS" basis and OASIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE
USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.</para>
		</legalnotice>
		<abstract>
			<para/>
		</abstract>
	</articleinfo>
	<section>
		<title>Business Process Definitions</title>
		<para>These are sample process profiles using
ebXML Business Process Specification <xref linkend="ebbp"/> for
corresponding UBL 2 <xref linkend="ubl"/> international scenario
sample documents.
		</para>
			<title>Process Definition Files</title>
			<tgroup cols="5">