Subject: Re: [virtio-comment] TAB Comments on Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0

Rusty,

No, thank you for all the hard work being done on the technical
issues! Looking forward to the next version.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

On 02/10/2014 11:06 PM, Rusty Russell wrote:
> Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> writes:
>>
>> Greetings!
>>
>> Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavour to comment on
>> all 30 day public review drafts.
>>
>> Comments on:
>>
>> Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0
>>
>> are attached.
>>
>> It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.
>>
>> A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.
>
> Thankyou Patrick!
>
> You will have already seen Cornelia's patches in response to the
> CCW parts of the document.  I will attempt to create patches for
> the remaining parts this week; we have a large number of pending
> updates for vote in the coming meeting, so I'll defer another 24
> hours until the draft settles a bit.
>
> Thanks, Rusty.

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau