Subject: Re: [tab] Re: [virtio-comment] TAB comments on Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.1

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 9:32 AM Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote:

Chet,

Thanks!

I assume there will be only one copy of the issues, now with the Virtio JIRA?

Yes. I just made the move. Michael, you'll find 14 new issues in the VIRTIO JIRA project.ÂÂ

I was wondering, can we add users, such as Michael, for a specific set of issues in JIRA?

Patrick, do you mean add them as watchers on one or more issues in the TAB JIRA? I may need to change the project configuration to do that but I'm sure I can bulk add a watcher.ÂÂ

I ask because I'll need to remember these issues when we do stats for TAB reviews for the board.

Right - that's the one downside is that we lose them from the TAB JIRAÂ

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick