Subject: Re: [virtio-dev] Re: [virtio] Third try (!?) Starter Document for Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 11:08 +0000, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> What about rst? Pls take a look here:
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/cheatsheet.txt
>
> it's not far from what we have now.

Then you'll have to use converters to something else etc. etc. I find it
cool for readme-s and alike, but not for "serious" publications. LaTeX
is and it's text based so patches Just Work (TM).

Having said that, I don't really see a problem with OpenOfficing it at
this stage of publication. It's just four of us and it's going to be
easier to merge stuff (even manually) than re-invent the wheel and
convert stuff back and forth.

Paweł