Subject: OASIS Virtio TC conf call mintues, 28/01/2014

1. Started at 13:01.

2. Reminder to sign in.

3. Review of previous minutes.

* accepted - proposed by Rusty, seconded by Pawel, no objections

4. Review of subversion minor commits.

* all (23) accepted - proposed by Rusty, seconded by Stefan, no
objections

5. Patches due to feedback.

* patches based on feedback ready:
** 1 and 2 accepted - proposed by Rusty, seconded by Cornelia, no
objections
** 3 accepted - proposed by Rusty, seconded by Pawel, no objections

6. Open issues.

* VIRTIO-51 - accepted, proposed by Rusty, seconded by Pawel, no
objections
* VIRTIO-50 & VIRTIO-49 - forward-ported from the old spec, already
commited, accepted, proposed by Rusty, seconded by Pawel, no objections
* VIRTIO-28 - not ready yet, deferred

7. Any other business.

* Paul Mundt: Problem with MQ net device as MMIO, because MSI
information are tied to the PCI spec - to be discussed with Pawel and
Michael on the mailing list; James can help with MSI abstraction review
* Paul Mundt: GPU virtio device - can we allocate an ID - definitely we
should, please open an issue
* Daniel: working on VIRTIO-46 (Xen) currently, then planning to move to
balloon
* Daniel: would like to have a look at VIRTIO-45 (timer device)

8. Confirmation of meeting schedule.

* next meeting in 2 weeks (11/02/2014)
* comments period formally open till 31st of January, but we will accept
feedback even after that date

9. Adjourned at 13:20.