Subject: Minutes for Virtio TC meeting July 1, 2014

Virtio TC meeting July 1, 2014
Meeting Attendees

Parallels IP Holdings GmbH 	James Bottomley Voting Member
IBM 				Cornelia Huck 	Voting Member
Oracle 				Daniel Kiper 	Voting Member
ARM Limited 			Pawel Moll 	Voting Member
IBM 				Rusty Russell 	Chair
Red Hat 			Michael Tsirkin Chair

1. Opening and minuting rotation selection.
	MST taking minutes

2. Reminder to sign in

   - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/event.php?event_id=37126

3. Review of previous minutes.

   - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio/201406/msg00108.html

Rusty moves that we accept these changes
MST seconded

4. Review of subversion minor commits.

    Build changes:

    r387 - r396, r402 - r403:  script and tex source for change tracking.
    r405: setup: allow overriding date from environment

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
Pawel seconded

    Formatting changes:

    r386: pci: minor fomatting tweak
    r400: getchangelog: add paragraphs when escaping latex

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
Pawel seconded

    Minor changes:

    r385: fixup pci: switch from subsystem id to device id

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
Pawel seconded

    r397: add draft2 acknowledgements
    r398: acknowledgements: add draft 3 reviewers, sort
    r399: changelog: fill changelog since draft2
    r401: changelog: add two last commits
    r404: title: update previous version link

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
Pawel seconded

5. Open issues:

    None!

6. Voting on WD03:

    I move that the TC approve Virtio Device V1.0 rev 03 and all associated artifacts packaged together in
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=53464&wg_abbrev=virtio
    as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the TeX version of the document as authoritative

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
MST seconded
Pawel seconded

    I move that the TC approve Virtio Device V1.0 rev 03 and all associated artifacts packaged together in
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=53466&wg_abbrev=virtio
    for 15 day public review

Rusty moves that we accept above changes
MST seconded
Pawel seconded

7. Any other business.

MST: How will we release following versions? On a regular schedule?

Rusty: assuming no material changes for draft 03, we will conduct an
       online ballot for 1.0.
       Afterwards, a quarterly schedule will likely be reasonable.
Pawel: What are some of the features to get into spec after 1.0?
Rusty: new balloon device and some other minor features
       are already waiting in the wings.

8. Confirmation of meeting schedule.

Rusty: assuming no material changes for draft 03, we will conduct an
       online ballot for 1.0.
       No meetings for the next 3 months, if necessary we'll reschedule earlier.
       Rusty will update the calendar.

9. Adjourn