Subject: Re: planning virtio 1.1: should latest version be updated?

Hi Michael,

No, the way we have set up our naming structure doesn't allow for that. We set up the Latest version links to take readers to the current version of the specific work product. Virtio v1.1 will be a new work product as will v2.0, etc.

We added a sentence in the Status section of the cover pages pointing readers to the Technical Work section of the TC's web page for any subsequent work products. I realize that's not perfect but we don't put pointers in that jump across the trees.

/chet