Subject: Re: OpenSynergy interested in joining VIRTIO TC

Sure! I assume the company is already an OASIS member?
Pls take a look at virtio TC specific rules here:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-admin

Besides that, I'll be happy answer any questions you might have.
Glad to have you onboard!

As TC does not hold meetings, issues are raised on he mailing list,
after which a github issue can be created,
then a spec change is proposed in form of patch to the latex source,
if there's rought consensus the TC is asked to vote on the change.

Another way to contribute is by reviewing proposed changes on the
mailing list.

And finally, of course voting as per OASIS charter.
Thanks!