Subject: new entry in VirtIO TC

Hi everyone.

I am Pierre-Jean Lautier, Pierre-Jean Heading the Harman virtualization solution development. We just entered in this VirtIO TC in order to contribute to the evolution of “this standard” with all of you.

Upon Michael’s recommendation I send this message to the community because it is a bit unclear to me how things are discussed, how people communicate  and how we can actively contribute in this TC.

Can someone help me?

BR

PJ

Pierre-Jean Lautier

Head of Virtualization, France, Harman Connected Services / Red Bend

Cell: 06.88.94.48.88

HARMAN Connected Services

Harman_Email_Signature_8_18 FINAL