Subject: request to be co-editor of virtio specification

Hi virtio chair,

I would like to contribute to the virtio spec in the following areas.

1. Improve the virtio spec maintenance itself
2. Improve the virtio spec content and quality
3. More reviews of generic virtio facilities, and also of net, block specific devices
4. Help with the spec releases

I make a humble request to grant the co-editor role for the virtio specification.

Regards,
Parav Pandit