voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Directors Ballot update

Voting Reps,

We have asked our Board Candidates 6 questions representative of those
posed by our members.  Their optional responses are now linked from
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/download.php/2499/
index.html and are part of each candidate's profile page.

You may wish to review these questions and answers for issues that are
important to you in your selection of a candidate.  The answers
provided are in addition to the candidate's previously provided Bio
and Platform Statement, therefore some candidates may have considered
some questions already answered.  We urge you to consider the entire
candidate presentation and your prior insight in your selection.

If you have yet voted, or wish to change your vote, go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=110&;
before the ballot closes on 25 June 2003 (23:59hrs (11:59pm))

You may have noticed a ballot change recently.  We corrected the
ballot to allow the selection of less than 4 candidates.  While we
hope the field of 16 candidates provides you with the necessary
choices, you can now vote for less than 4 candidates.  Because the
system requires you to make 4 selections, you must click the
appropriate number of "No Other Selections"  to make up your 4
selections.  (example - choose three Candidates, also choose one "No
Other Selection")

If you have any questions about the balloting process, please contact
me directly.  We look forward to your thoughtful consideration of the
candidates and your vote.

Scott McGrath
Director Member Services

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org