voting message

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on ballot "2003 Board of Directors--Revised"

If you have sent me one of the 64 uread mail items that have arrived since the weekend then I apologise for not reading it yet, and for not reading your current offering.  I was out of the office on business yesterday and busy today.  Maintenant, je vais en France pour le 24 Heures du Mans.  Je retournerai Mardi.  Please resist the temptation to send me any more mail!