voting message

Subject: Information from an OASIS Board Candidate

Voting Reps,

As a service to our candidates and voting reps, OASIS forwards candidate provided information to you, at their request.  This is the seventh such message you have received thus far, during the course of balloting.

We will forward any other information provided as soon as practical.  The OASIS balloting process for Board elections provides you the opportunity to change your ballot up to the close of balloting.

Scott McGrath

Director Member Services

--------------------------------------

Dear colleagues:

I would like to remind you (as if you needed that) that the deadline for voting for the Board of Directors is fast approaching, and that if you have already voted but have forgotten to vote for me ;) you can change your vote all the way until the last minute of the deadline.

I will not urge you to vote for me using new arguments that I articulated neither in my platform nor in my response to members' questions. I will only remind you that I consistently and quite clearly stated that I will strive for:

     * Clear, unambiguous IPR terms that give Royality Free equal

           or higher standing than current RAND licensing

     * Improvement of relationships with other organizations (e.g. W3C, OMA, WS-I)

     * Increased convergence of similar or overlapping specifications

     * More and better communication between the Board and the membership

     * Increased OASIS presence in the vertical space

Thank you for you consideration.

Eduardo Gutentag