voting message

Subject: FW: [voting] BEA Systems Intentes to vote No on UBL Naming and Design Rules

Forwarded on behalf of Dave Orchard in response to message from
Christopher Crowhurst.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orchard
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:25 PM
To: Hal Lockhart
Subject: RE: [voting] BEA Systems Intentes to vote No on UBL Naming and
Design Rules

We did make a detailed technical response to the group during the Last
Call period, which we believe the group fairly deliberated and responded
to.  However, disagree with the response, and feel it is important to
say so.  I should also say that members of the UBL group are quite
familiar with our concerns, and there exists a fundamental disagreement
with the architectural goals of distributed extensibility and
versioning.

Cheers,
Dave