voting message

Subject: Board Elections

Dear voting representatives,

It's that time of the year again, when you get vote-for-me messages
from all of us who are running for a Board position. So I'll make
mine short, just to remind you that the vote closes on June 23,
so if you haven't voted yet you're running out of time. Please go
to http://tools.oasis-open.org/election/

I'd also like to remind you that I've been an active Board member for
many years, that I've been the Board Chair since 2005, and that I've
been instrumental in many of the positive changes we've seen in OASIS
over the past few years, including the development and refinement
of our IPR policy, our TC Process document, the development and
adoption of new tools and IT practices, the continued increase in
activities outside the USA, including in Europe and China, and our
emphasis in fiscal best practices.  While some may consider that my
many years in the Board are a strike against me, I'm sure others
(many more, I hope) will look not at the number of years but at
the number of accomplishments that took place during my Chairship.

Thank you, and don't forget to vote! (By the way, if you have already
voted and this message has changed your mind, you can modify your
previous vote by going to http://tools.oasis-open.org/election/
again while the ballot is open)

--
Eduardo Gutentag        |    e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Technology Director     |    Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)